Rocscience Dips Free Download Version. You can determine the set of pairs and perform the kinetic analysis of the slope stability.
Rocscience Dips Overview
RoxinesDips is an effective and popular stratigraphic projection program for analyzing and presenting oriented data. With this application you can determine the set of joints and perform a kinetic analysis of slope stability. Roxines Dips works easily with tools such as Wudge and Swedge. You can also download GeoStru LoadCap 2018.
Roxines can be used by dips shopkeepers as well as stereographic projection professionals who want to use more advanced tools in geological data analysis. Application gives users the opportunity to analyze and view structural data using the same techniques used in manual stereotypes. This application has many different computational features such as orientation jitter data contouring, reliability calculation, and mean amplitude. This application is designed to analyze features related to engineering analysis of rocks. All of the Rocs in Science Dips are an impressive application that can be used to analyze and present orientation data.
Features of Rocscience Dips
The following are some of the notable features you’ll experience after downloading Rocket Science Dips.
- An effective and popular stratigraphic projection program for analyzing and presenting oriented data.
- Can determine the paired set and perform a kinetic analysis of slope stability.
- Works easily with tools like Envidog and Swadidge.
In addition to fraudsters can use stereographic projection professionals
- who want to use more advanced tools in geological data analysis.
- Allows users to analyze and visualize structural data following the same techniques used in manual steroids.
- Obtained a number of different computational features such as orientation clustering, statistical contouring, reliability calculation and semantic orientation.
- Designed for the analysis of properties related to engineering analysis of rocks.
Rocscience Dips Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Rocs Science Dips
- Setup File Name: Rocs knowledge_disp_6.008_portable.zip
- Full Setup Size: 23 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standup Setup
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added: December 23, 2018
- Developers: Roxines Dips
System Requirements For Rocscience Dips
Before you begin the free download of Rocs Science Dips, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB Free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Rocscience Dips Free Download
Click the button below to start downloading Rock Sciences Dips free. This is a complete offline installer and stand-up setup for Roxines Dips. It will be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.